WALSALL NATIONAL TRUST ASSOCIATION
Notice of the Thirty Fifth Annual General Meeting of Members of the above Association to be held on Wednesday 8th April 2020 at Blue Coat Academy, Birmingham Street, Walsall at 7.30 p.m.
- Opening remarks and welcome to guests
- Minutes of the 34th Annual General Meeting held on 10 April 2019
- Management Committee Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Accounts for the year ended 31st August 2019
- John Clews, Janet Clews and Marion Malaband have served 10 or more years as members of the Management committee and are not eligible for re-election at this Annual General Meeting under Clause G4 of the Constitution. A motion to relax this requirement in respect of each such committee member has been signed by ten Association Members.
● Elections to hold office until the thirty-sixth Annual General Meeting
Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Members of the Management Committee, Independent Reviewing Accountant
● Appoint the President of the Association
The Officers, The Management Committee and the Independent Reviewing Accountant retire at the Annual General Meeting but are eligible for re-election. Nominations must be sent to the secretary at least 14 days before the AGM and must have the consent of the nominee(s). Nomination forms may be obtained from the secretary. A list of current officers and members of the Management Committee willing to continue in office, if re-elected, is published at the back of this Newsletter.
● Any Other Business
Marion Malaband, Secretary
The following is a summary of the accounts for the year to 31st August 2019. You will see that there was a small rise in subscription income and a fall in expenditure. This resulted in a working surplus of £718. Income from our activities was £2493. We did not receive a legacy this year. The Committee decided to donate £2500 as detailed below resulting in a retained balance of £8998.
I would like to record my thanks to Roger Turner for taking on the job of examiner of the accounts.
John Clews, Treasurer
Summary of Accounts – Year to 31st August 2019
Donations for the Year ended 31st August 2019
|Birmingham Back to Backs||£ 500|
|Hanbury Hall||£ 250|
|Moseley Old Hall||£1000|
|Upton House||£ 250|
|Wightwick Manor||£ 500|