A voluntary group of National Trust members and friends
If you have any queries or want more information please complete the form and submit.
● Remaining lectures cancelled.
The final afternoon and evening lectures for this season have been cancelled because of the Coronavirus pandemic. ● The A.G.M. on 8th April has been postponed until September. ● All walks have been cancelled until further notice. ● All coach and car outings have been cancelled for this year. Everyone who has paid will get a refund. ● The visit to Tutbury has been cancelled and refunds will be given. ● The theatre visits to Malvern and Kilworth have also been cancelled. All monies paid will be refunded in due course.
● The Norfolk holiday has been postponed and will take place in June next year, actual dates to be confirmed. ● All National Trust properties, including parks and gardens are now closed.
● Last year we had several cancellations for the coach outings, which has resulted in a cost to the WNTA. As a result, the committee decided that in the future there will be no refunds unless we have a waiting list. ● Pick up points are now Aldridge Community Centre (free parking) and St. Martin’s Church, Sutton Road (£1 parking fee).
● Booking forms for coach outings and car outings are available to download on the relevant pages. You can also book tickets for social events such as 'Lesley Smith as George Eliot' and 'Dandy'.
● Forms for membership renewal are available to download and print from this website.
● Membership for the six months from March 1st 2020 is only £7.50
● A great start to the new year with Andrew Lound"s superb presentation.