A voluntary group of National Trust members and friends
If you have any queries or want more information please complete the form and submit.
● Booking forms for coach and car outings are available to download on the relevant pages. You can also book tickets for social events when available. You can pay by cheque or direct payment to the bank.
OUR NEXT MEETING
● Wednesday 9th February starting at 7.00pm at Aldridge Parish Church Rooms, The Green, Aldridge, WS9 8NH.
The History of Dudmaston
● Our next walk is on Saturday 19th February in Sutton Park. ● A list of walks (from now until July) is available on the WALKS page. Why not come and join us for fresh air, exercise and good company. ● See photo and report of latest walks on 'Walks Gallery' page.
LECTURES FOR 2021 / 2022
● Our lecture page (see top menu) is now updated with lecture details for 2021 and 2022
● Tea and coffee will be served at both evening and afternoon meetings. At the afternoon meetings refreshments will be available after the meeting, providing an opportunity for all to have time to socialise. ● The Committee have decided to do away with the need to buy tea/coffee tickets and raffle tickets separately and for each meeting you will be asked to pay £1 per person on entry. For this you will receive one raffle ticket and a cup of tea or coffee, additional raffle tickets will not be sold. ● Please have the correct entry money available, so that we don’t have to handle cash and delay matters by changing notes etc. There will be a container available at the entry point for your coin(s).
WNTA HOLIDAY IN DEVON
● Following on from the successful Norfolk Holiday this year, it has been decided to organise another holiday to Devon in June 2022. Click on the image for the details including itinerary. (Now fully booked)
● National Trust gardens, parks, cafés, shops, countryside locations and many houses are open. You no longer need to pre-book at many places. Some still require booking ahead, so please check the property webpage before you travel.