A voluntary group of National Trust members and friends
If you have any queries or want more information please complete the form and submit.
● Wednesday 25th September - Afternoon Lecture: ‘The Story of the Co-op’ – Ned Williams. 2.30 at Aldridge Methodist Church Rooms. ● Wednesday 9th October - Evening Lecture: “Nicholas Hilliard and The Art of the Miniature”. 7.30 at Bluecoat Academy.
● Newsletters will be available to collect at the first evening and afternoon lectures. Any not collected will be posted. All information in the new issue is now available on this website.
There is a special Christmas outing to Powis Castle on Sunday 8th December. This includes a traditional Christmas lunch, followed by a tour of the castle, and after 5pm, the illuminated house and grounds at a cost of £38 per head. Click on the image for details.
● This year we have had several cancellations for the coach outings, which has resulted in a cost to the WNTA. As a result, the committee decided that in the future there will be no refunds unless we have a waiting list. In addition, parking charges at URC no longer cover our payment to the church, so in future a charge of £2.50 per car will be made. It is still free to park at Aldridge Community Centre.
HAT WORKS & BRAMALL HALL
● Read about our final coach outing of the season. Click on the image of the hat-forming machine.
● Forms for membership renewal are available to download and print from this website. Booking forms for social events such as the Christmas meal, Duo-Mix, Lesley Smith as George Eliot and the February meal are also available to download.