● Wednesday 26th February - Afternoon Lecture - Gardens of the Historic Houses Association. Aldridge Methodist Church Rooms, Anchor Road - 2.30pm ● Wednesday 11th March - Evening Lecture: William Morris. Bluecoat Academy 7.30pm.
● This is the first chance to collect your Spring Newsletter. Don't worry if you can't attend. The new events will be published on this site on Monday 9th.
● A great start to the new year with Andrew Lound"s superb presentation.
● Click on the image to read the review.
ROCK ‘N’ ROLL
● Read about our latest social event. Click on the image.
● Last year we had several cancellations for the coach outings, which has resulted in a cost to the WNTA. As a result, the committee decided that in the future there will be no refunds unless we have a waiting list. ● Pick up points are now Aldridge Community Centre (free parking) and St. Martin’s Church, Sutton Road (£1 parking fee).
● Forms for membership renewal are available to download and print from this website. Booking forms for social events such as the 'Lesley Smith as George Eliot' and the February meal are also available to download.